Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) – measures in LISEGA Group
The effects of the corona pandemic are also affecting the business activities of the LISEGA Group. Against this background, we would like to inform you about the measures we have taken to ensure the safety and protection of our employees, our customers and other partners. The objective is to keep the effects of the corona pandemic as small as possible. We follow in particular the guidelines of the Federal German Government and the Robert Koch Institute, whose information we also use to assess the situation on a daily basis.
The measures we have taken so far include:
- strict compliance with health and hygiene requirements at our sites
- the restriction of visitor traffic at the sites and plants
- the extensive discontinuation of travel activities
- the reduction of customer visits and internal and external meetings
- the extended use of digital communication possibilities, in particular the use of telephone and video conferencing
- the extension of mobile working possibilities for our employees (home office)
With the measures taken, we are supporting efforts to slow down the spread of the virus in society. We are aware that, depending on the progress of the situation, measures may have to be taken by us, the authorities or our suppliers which may also lead to delays in delivery. So
far, however, we are able to maintain the supply chain as usual. If you have any further questions or suggestions, our sales staff will be happy to be your first point of contact.