Through the use of LICAD®, up to 50 % savings in the cost of support design can be made. The time between planning and delivery can also be significantly reduced. With this highly automated program, support drawings to scale and materials lists can be generated in the shortest of time. The input data can, for example, also be imported directly from calculation program. Various 3D design systems common in plant construction continue to be available as plug-ins.
The new version LICAD® 11.1 includes revised load tables for clamps considering the angularity of the off-set, which can contribute to significant cost savings. Besides significantly improved intuitive handling, the new version offers the user further intelligent functional tools. Furthermore, additional new products were added and access to standardized surface protection was adapted.
Features of version 11.1 include:
- Expanded load tables for pipe clamps considering the angularity of the off-set
- Expanded load tables for clamp bases with consideration of friction
- True to scale 3D viewer
- Height adjustable clamp bases type 4H
- Adaptation of the CAD interfaces to the latest program versions
In addition, LICAD® is prepared for use in a client/server environment. Project administration enables the exchange of drawings between different users and locations, including
queries that can be made directly to LISEGA.
Interfaces/component libraries are available for, among others:
- AutoCAD® und AutoCAD® Plant 3D, Autodesk
- BricsCAD®, Bricsys
- TEKLA® Structures, Trimble
- MicroStation®, Bentley Systems
- Intergraph Smart® 3D, Hexagon®
- CADMATIC 3D Plant Design, CADMATIC™
- SUPPORT MODELER®, Hexagon®
- PDMS® und E3D®, AVEVA™
- PASS/START-PROF, PASS Team
- ROHR2, Sigma®
- CAESAR II®, Hexagon®
LICAD® is available free of charge to our customers.
A registration is necessary!