Through the use of LICAD®, up to 50 % savings in the cost of support design can be made. The time between planning and delivery can also be signifi cantly reduced. With this highly automated program, support drawings to scale and materials lists can be generated in the shortest of time. The input data can, for example, also be imported directly from calculation program. Various 3D design systems common in plant construction continue to be available as plug-ins.
Besides significantly improved intuitive handling, the new version LICAD® 10.3 offers the user further intelligent functional tools. Many new products and access to standardized surface protection have also been integrated.
Features of version 10.3 include:
- Extended surface protection for various fields of application acc. to DIN EN ISO 12944 (C3, C4, C5)
- Shock absorbers for long working strokes up to 500 mm
- New constant hangers type 127×15 (deployable up to 140 kN)
- Additional features such as permanent blockings and second type plates
- Trapezes with overlengths of up to 2400 mm
In addition, LICAD® is prepared for use in a client/server environment. Project administration enables the exchange of drawings between di erent users and locations, including
queries that can be made directly to LISEGA.
Interfaces/component libraries are, amongst other things, available for:
- AutoCAD® und AutoCAD® Plant 3D, Autodesk
- TEKLA® Structures, Trimble
- MicroStation®, Bentley Systems
- Intergraph Smart® 3D, Hexagon®
- SUPPORT MODELER®, Hexagon®
- PDMS® und E3D®, AVEVA™
- ROHR2, Sigma®
- CAESAR II®, Hexagon®
LICAD® is available free of charge to our customers.
A registration is necessary!