Roller bearings, pipe saddles and cryogenic pipe supports
Product group 5 includes roller bearings and pipe saddles for various industrial applications. Cryogenic pipe supports are typically used in industrial processes for the production, transport and distribution of liquefied gases.
- LISEGA Benefits
- Mounting examples
Horizontal pipe systems are supported over longer stretches by rolling or sliding support bearings and anchor points. To allow normal thermal movement, the support points are designed as either sliding or roller types.
Roller bearings are the optimum solution for pipe systems of larger diameters that are subjected to high loads. They feature high load-bearing capacity, great reliability and extremely low friction resistance.
Our specialised design and high quality of manufacture ensure the following benefits:
- Maintaining a minimum rolling resistance (max. 4%)
- Compensation of realistic transverse loads with double cone and double cylindrical roller bearings (35% of the support strength)
- In double cylindrical roller bearings, the entire vertical load can be accommodated by a single roll
- Compensation of transverse displacements is an option with sideways sliding designs
- Simple and safe design of lift-off restraints
- Pipe saddles allow for convenient load transfer into the tube wall
- Pipe saddle design minimises heat transmission
- Hot-dip galvanised corrosion protection in all roller bearings
- Maintenance-free operation
- Roller axle made of stainless steel
- Teflon-bronze composite bushings
- Wide range of support diameters (OD 60 mm / 2.36 in – OD 1,350 mm / 53.15 in)
- High load capacity (max. support load 120 kN / 26,977.1 lbf)
- Low installation heights (see selection table for installation dimensions)