Open position: Supervisor
Position Status: Salary
Reports To: Operations Manager
Posting date: March 20, 2018
Salary range: DOE
Job Summary: The Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that products are produced safely and efficiently, within time, cost and quality requirements. The incumbent may be involved with the planning, coordination and control of all processes in the fabrication area. He or She also has primary responsibility for workforce oversight and development, health and safety guidelines and ensuring that company principles and goals are attained.
He or she supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the entire fabrication and shipping process. The Supervisor will be responsible to assure that all workers are trained properly, assuring depth of training and cross training are adequate to meet all production contingencies and that the training is documented and readily available in a transparent format. Additionally, Supervisors are charged with communicating the company Principles and demonstrating commitment through their behaviours and Actions.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Business, Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Engineering or related field preferred or high school diploma and equivalent experience in manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Supervisory experience in a fabrication shop or similar environment.
- Results-oriented with ability to work with and through others to achieve objectives.
- Proven leadership experience with groups of approximately 25+ employees.
- High energy and enthusiasm that motivates others into action.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Sound understanding of manufacturing and business practice.
- Ability to gain respect of employees though fair treatment, accountability, ethical behavior, and balancing the best interests of workers with the best interests, goals and objectives of the company.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and some type of enterprise system desired
- High volume metal fabrication experience a Bonus
To apply, Please email your resume and cover letter or complete an online application outlining your qualifications for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or mail to:
Attn: Victor Basinger/HR Dept.
370 East Dumplin Valley Road
Kodak, TN 37764
LISEGA, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental impairment, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.